Friday, April 23, 2010

what have i been up to?

Been doing freelance photography lately, practicing with my two new lenses, and just using my resources here in the Pacific Northwest. Getting ready for many gigs comingup...
May 1st- Bachelorette party
May 8th- First wedding of the season
May 22nd- Wedding Shower
May 29th - Wedding
June 5th - Newborn shoot
June 19th- Wedding

I'm gonna be a busy girl here in the next couple months. It's exciting, somewhat nerve-racking, but I love every minute of it.
If you do what you love, you won't work a day in your life. Richard keeps telling me that, and I try not to think of it as work. The editing gets tedious, but I do them in groups at a time so I don't get burnt out.

I can't wait for this spring/summer season! Weddings, here I come!
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment